Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Starts to load then reverts to my homescreeen.this seems to have happened more since the last update. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same problem here. I installed macOS Sierra and then it does not upload the game with Safari (mackbook air 2011). I have to open the game with Firefox. Tiring.
I had this problem! I went under general > reset to 'Reset Settings', and that fixed it - but of course, then I had to add back my wifi networks and such.
Hi Flo!
Which model of iPad Mini do you have?
If you are using iOS on an older device then please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
Some of the older phones and tablets can't run the game so this might be your issue.
It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game. Try a simple reboot right before playing Soda to see if it solves the issue.
Please let me know a bit more and I'll try to help you.
Cheers :-)