Does the unlimited life run out even when the computer and/or app is closed?

Options
jdimaand
jdimaand Posts: 3 Newbie

What is the rule with unlimited life? Does the unlimited life timer still run even when the candy crush soda saga application is closed or when the computer is turned off? 

Because I've had multiple instances of having 6+hours of unlimited life that were still available after turning off the computer overnight. 

I've also had multiple instance of 6+ hours unlimited life that run out when I turned the computer off overnight. 

Can someone explain why this is happening and which of these 2 situation is the glitch?

System: Laptop Windows 10, Candy crush soda saga application

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi jdimaand!

The timer doesn't stop for unlimited lives. Once the cycle starts you'll have the time available and it can't be paused.

I've never had the option to stop and continue the hours from where I've left the game. Maybe you have worn extra unlimited lives in one of the contests?

Cheers :-)

• jdimaand
    jdimaand Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi jdimaand!

The timer doesn't stop for unlimited lives. Once the cycle starts you'll have the time available and it can't be paused.

I've never had the option to stop and continue the hours from where I've left the game. Maybe you have worn extra unlimited lives in one of the contests?

Cheers :-)

I don't really know why sometimes the timer stops and sometimes it doesn't. My cousin also experience the same thing as me. I was just curious as to why it happens. I earn 1hr, 2hr or 6hr unlimited life when I reach a certain level within a specified time. At one point I earned almost 12 hours of unlimited life, I used up 6 hours then saved the remaining for the next day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?