Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Ticket-Id:3555510
I accidentally uninstalled game and when I downloaded it again I was on 1st lvl. Is it possible to get my progress back (I was almost on 700th level!) if I haven't created an account or connected to Facebook?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
CCs crashed and I uninstalled the game and when I downloaded it again I was on 1st lvl. Is it possible to get my progress back lvl 320? Got no account ou FB connection
Hi @OiL and Gena I will send you both message so that I can check your accounts :-) Thanks a lot!
Tu peux me donner la solution parceque jai le meme probleme que toi.merci
I did face this problem too. Can you please fix it?
Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)Have a lovely week!
I have the same proplem