Lost progress

Options

Ticket-Id:3555510

I accidentally uninstalled game and when I downloaded it again I was on 1st lvl. Is it possible to get my progress back (I was almost on 700th level!) if I haven't created an account or connected to Facebook?

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    edited October 2016 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    edited October 2016 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• Gena_Azmy
    Gena_Azmy Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2016
    Options

I have the same proplem 

• Alex_Moreno
    Alex_Moreno Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Tu peux me donner la solution parceque jai le meme probleme que toi.merci

• Kristi_Grant
    Kristi_Grant Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

Why don't you write the solution in your comment instead of sending everyone a private message? Several have the same issue. Seems to me it would save you a ton of time.
  • OiL
    OiL Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I did face this problem too. Can you please fix it?

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi @OiL and Gena I will send you both message so that I can check your accounts :-) Thanks a lot!

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Tu peux me donner la solution parceque jai le meme probleme que toi.merci

Merci de nous avoir contactés. Nous sommes désolés, mais à l’heure actuelle, King Care est uniquement disponible en anglais et en espagnol
  • Julie_SM
    Julie_SM Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hi @OiL and Gena I will send you both message so that I can check your accounts :-) Thanks a lot!

I drop from level 2053 to 2033. Have photo of it. Pleeease help me. :( it says I use another e-mail. And I never had used that email for cc saga.
  • Adriana_Kencis
    Adriana_Kencis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

CCs crashed and I uninstalled the game and when I downloaded it again I was on 1st lvl. Is it possible to get my progress back lvl 320? Got no account ou FB connection

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?