Why isn't Bubblegum Hill available on PCs?

Options
Fluffy82
Fluffy82 Posts: 2 Newbie

You have banished me from playing CC Soda on my iPad 2 so I am forced to play on my PC. But then you deny me from playing any of the events that would enable me to earn boosters. I don't see why you can't make them available across all platforms. Or better yet, modify the game so I can continue to play on my tablet. Maybe segment it so that older levels drop off as you advance so less memory is needed. Won't be spending any more money until you fix these problems.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Fluffy82- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some problems with your iPad 2.ย With improvements to graphics, sound and the addition of new features in our games, some older devices may not be able to handle the implemented changes.ย 

Whilst we do endeavour to have as many devices as possible compatible with our games, we do want our games to be the best and this means making improvements.ย 

I understand your frustrations and the only advice we are able to provide is to try to have as much space as possible available, only have one game running at a time, and to restart the device regularly.ย 

We are always working hard on creating new and exciting quests and challenges. These are often tested first before we decide if we wish to implement them or not. These will often be tested of different platforms at first.ย 

Keep an eye out for future events and exciting new levels that will be available across all platforms :-)ย 

Have a lovely week!ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?