Ticket-Id:3560367

Options
salleer
salleer Posts: 2 Newbie

I've sent requests for assistance and keep getting emails that request I reply with a description of the issue, but in response, I am sent a link to king care. Each time I "ask a question", I'm sent the same email. This ticket id is over a week old. Problem still not addressed by king.

A week ago I was disconnected from facebook. A few hours later the game reconnected, resetting me from level 600+ to 1. All earned game tools, daily bonuses and all but 3 gold bars are gone.

How can this be fixed?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If your game was actively connected to Facebook then your progress will be saved and synced to it. You should check directly on Facebook, if you load the game there you'll see where your game was synced up too. How are you connecting to Facebook in the game anyway, through the browser pop up or do you have the Facebook app installed?

• salleer
    salleer Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

If your game was actively connected to Facebook then your progress will be saved and synced to it. You should check directly on Facebook, if you load the game there you'll see where your game was synced up too. How are you connecting to Facebook in the game anyway, through the browser pop up or do you have the Facebook app installed?

App installed on android. I checked on my PC. Nothing has changed. Was hoping a tech from King would care enough to investigate, but I'm giving up. Thanks for taking the time to try to help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?