Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My screen goes black when playing candy crush soda on my iPad 2 . I reinstalled the app, I hard bot my iPad I restored my iPad I just don't know what else to do
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lhoutz1!
Which version of the iPad II do you have?
If you are using an older iPad then please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
Some of the older phones and tablets can't run the game so this might be your issue.
It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game. Try a simple reboot right before playing the game to see if it solves the issue.
Cheers :-)