Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I accidentally linked two king accounts with my facebook account. Now me and my siter are the same level. How can I unsync one king account frommy facebook account? Please help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have exactly the same issue with my wife and me. I used to play Candy Crush Soda with my facebook account, my wife with a King account. Then one day, we wanted to share the same device and ended up in both accounts being mixed up. Even logging me off from facebook and creating my own King account didn't help. The situation now is, that we both share the same progress, no matter which of the three acounts we are using. Can anybody help me on this? Thank you in advance!
Regards, Bodipl
Hi Johannes,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.
Thanks!