Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I just passed my last level for candy crush saga and need new levels. I just passed 2060. Also I can not watch the advertisement you're showing as videos. I'm using my kindle fire. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Petachenkoclaudi,
Thank you for posting your question here on King Care.
I believe you meant Candy Crush Saga instead of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
New levels will be available soon, please keep an eye out on https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
If you experience an issue watching videos on your Kindle, then try first some of the steps indicated here https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200829000
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team