Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi
I have lost my phone and when I connect my account on the new one I remain in the good level but I lost all my boosters. I connect on candy crush soda saga and I'm level 382.
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have same problem. I lost all my boosters today with app update.
Hi Mur Yel,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message which you should be able to see in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team