Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've updated my apps and iPad but everytime I try to play a game the game shuts down, sometimes I lose all my life's too
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes. I've tried everything. It eventually opened earlier, but crashes when I pass a level, eats up my remaining lives and bonuses that I use to pass the next game. It's extremely frustrating and seems to be a very common issue. Needs to be fixed by yourselves asap
Have you gone through the other suggestions made here? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios