Candy crush soda keeps shutting down when I try to start a game

Options
Fiona_McArthur
Fiona_McArthur Posts: 2 Newbie

I've updated my apps and iPad but everytime I try to play a game the game shuts down, sometimes I lose all my life's too

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options
  • Fiona_McArthur
    Fiona_McArthur Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yes. I've tried everything. It eventually opened earlier, but crashes when I pass a level, eats up my remaining lives and bonuses that I use to pass the next game.  It's extremely frustrating and seems to be a very common issue. Needs to be fixed by yourselves asap

• squeeker
    squeeker Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem.
  • squeeker
    squeeker Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Had to restart from the beginning. Was working fine til I logged in, then did the same thing. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,328 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sqeeker, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having the issue!!  You said you have reinstalled the game App!!  Usually, all the bugs and glitches will be removed with that process!!  But, since you are experiencing the same issue even after the re-installation, I am wondering what we can do about it!!  

Can you tell us what device you are using to play the game?  Let us try some troubleshooting steps and see if it helps!! 

Also in my personal experience, if there is no enough storage space in your device, the game Apps tend to crash.  These Apps need at least 2 GB of free space for them to work properly!! 

So, even though, you have deleted and reinstalled the App, if there is no space in the device, then it would not work for you!! 

Please post back and let us know. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?