Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Today i just lost all my boosters. Not once, but for the third time. I want my boosters back because i paid for at this time or i will find a way to get my money back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Only in this week i have lost all my booster 3 times. Not once, but three. I dont want any gold bars replacement again, i just want that you fix this problem! I wont buy anything again from King until this problem is fixed or solved.
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny