Can i reset my facebook account 's password ?

Options
Marion_Sagitta
Marion_Sagitta Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello, I have changed my password of my facebook account, and now i can't connect to facebook with the app on my pc... What can i do ?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Log out, clear out the app cache, go back in and try to connect again. Make sure you're logged into the Facebook page/app with the new password as well. 

• Marion_Sagitta
    Marion_Sagitta Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2016
    Options

Log out, clear out the app cache, go back in and try to connect again. Make sure you're logged into the Facebook page/app with the new password as well. 

Hello. I loged out, I have cleared out the cache of my browser (chrome and microsoft edge too) and connect again on the Facebook page, but I still can't connect with the application. Maybe I misunderstood, (sorry for my English: I'm French). I have the application on my PC with Windows 10.I have two ways to play: either I run the application from Windows or I run the application from xbox live. These two ways do not work anymore, and I do not know if it is possible to clear out the cache of the application ...So if I play on Facebook, there is no problem. The problem is about the application on windows 10, when it wants to connect to Facebook, it tries, then it says " unable to connect to facebook".Thanks for trying to help me...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?