Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can play level 1091 candy crush soda saga on my phone,but it hasn't opened on my tablet why??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,turns turns out that the tablet I bought has insufficient memory,even though it is a 32gb,will never buy again,thanks though,i had to delete another game just to get an update to play xx
Thanks I'll look in to it .
It could be a couple of things, either your game app on tablet is missing an updates or either game is failing to sync to Facebook or Kingdom depending which you use. If you can't see any updates available then try troubleshooting your connection in game.