Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I change my email for vandycrush soda saga I am trying to sync my account but I need to update my email
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Since Candy Crush Soda doesn't currently offer the option through your settings, follow these steps:
Click on your settings wheel
Click the Home button
Click on settings wheel again
Click the ?
Type of Issue: Choose Other
Type of Issue: Choose Personal Information
There you can ask them to update your email address.
Hope this helps!