Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, I don't understand,
In the Candy crush soda level Flossy Foyer: what memory pieces are for?
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, I just got an answer from Soda Facebook page saying that they are testing it on a few people but at the moment they don't have any rewards but are "just for fun" bit disappointing really !
Hi Becca,
This is new feature in the game that the game studio is testing. There is no reward at the moment, it's just for fun.
Every time when the game studio wants launch new features in the game, they first make a so called A/B testing. Randomly chosen players get this new feature in an update to see how it works and if everything goes well, it will be introduced to all players later on.
I hope you enjoy being one of the test players and test new features before others.
Have a Sodalicious day!
^MM
Bonjour,
J'avais au moins 7 images de souvenirs environ et j'étais en train de compléter celle nomée "en avant yeti" et surprise ce matin en ouvrant le jeu : plus rien ! Apparemment ils ont supprimer cette fonctionnalité à l'essai. Je ne sais pas si tous ceux qui l'avait l'on eux encore. A suivre ...
Bon jeu à tous !
Memeroy piece come after 850 episode..no defined role yet
I am on a home PC and I am seeing it as well. Thanks for the info!
Hi there, I just got an answer from Soda Facebook page saying that they are testing it on a few people but at the moment they don't have any rewards but are "just for fun" bit disappointing really ! Hi Becca,This is new feature in the game that the game studio is testing. There is no reward at the moment, it's just for fun.Every time when the game studio wants launch new features in the game, they first make a so called A/B testing. Randomly chosen players get this new feature in an update to see how it works and if everything goes well, it will be introduced to all players later on.I hope you enjoy being one of the test players and test new features before others.Have a Sodalicious day!^MM
It appears as though when you finish one piece, the memory piece is on you next game level if you tap it seems to skips to next level.
I'm on level 768 and just got this feature as well. I now have a fourth tab in the upper right of the screen (on the android app) that has the question mark image. My first "memory" is the same as yours. (I've only finished two levels since it came up)
AFAIK, this and a very vague page on a Candy Crush Soda Wiki are all that I can find online about them. Do you use the mobile app? The wiki page says it's a mobile-only feature, but that's all it says!
I'm assuming we are unknowingly beta testing something? Idk...