What do memory pieces mean?

Options
Lena_Lena
Lena_Lena Posts: 48 Level 2

Hi, I don't understand, 

In the Candy crush soda level Flossy Foyer: what memory pieces are for?

Thank you. 

Best Answer

• Becca-3
    Becca-3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there, I just got an answer from Soda Facebook page saying that they are testing it on a few people but at the moment they don't have any rewards but are "just for fun" bit disappointing really ! 

Hi Becca,

This is new feature in the game that the game studio is testing. There is no reward at the moment, it's just for fun.

Every time when the game studio wants launch new features in the game, they first make a so called A/B testing. Randomly chosen players get this new feature in an update to see how it works and if everything goes well, it will be introduced to all players later on.

I hope you enjoy being one of the test players and test new features before others.

Have a Sodalicious day!

^MM

Answers

• shantismurf
    shantismurf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm on level 768 and just got this feature as well. I now have a fourth tab in the upper right of the screen (on the android app) that has the question mark image. My first "memory" is the same as yours. (I've only finished two levels since it came up) 

AFAIK, this and a very vague page on a Candy Crush Soda Wiki are all that I can find online about them.  Do you use the mobile app? The wiki page says it's a mobile-only feature, but that's all it says!

I'm assuming we are unknowingly beta testing something? Idk...

• Becca-3
    Becca-3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there, I just got an answer from Soda Facebook page saying that they are testing it on a few people but at the moment they don't have any rewards but are "just for fun" bit disappointing really ! 

Hi Becca,

This is new feature in the game that the game studio is testing. There is no reward at the moment, it's just for fun.

Every time when the game studio wants launch new features in the game, they first make a so called A/B testing. Randomly chosen players get this new feature in an update to see how it works and if everything goes well, it will be introduced to all players later on.

I hope you enjoy being one of the test players and test new features before others.

Have a Sodalicious day!

^MM

• Trerob
    Trerob Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It appears as though when you finish one piece, the memory piece is on you next game level if you tap it seems to skips to next level.

• Lena_Lena
    Lena_Lena Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

Hi Becca,

Have a Sodalicious day!

^MM

Thank you, Becca!
  • Jaskaran_Singh
    Jaskaran_Singh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Memeroy piece come after 850 episode..no defined role yet

• Leah_Reed-Gittus
    Options

I'm only on level 795! I've completed 2 pictures and on my third
  • hopetowin2016
    hopetowin2016 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am on a home PC and I am seeing it as well. Thanks for the info!

• lebotnov
    lebotnov Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm on a PC, on level 784 and 2/3 way through puzzle #3.
  • Sylvie_Poupard
    Sylvie_Poupard Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Bonjour, 

J'avais au moins 7 images de souvenirs environ et j'étais en train de compléter celle nomée "en avant yeti" et surprise ce matin en ouvrant le jeu : plus rien ! Apparemment ils ont supprimer cette fonctionnalité à l'essai. Je ne sais pas si tous ceux qui l'avait l'on eux encore. A suivre ...

Bon jeu à tous !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?