Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why can't I get into candy crush soda,,it takes me to play but then kicks me out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok I have an apple tablet,,and it's 1.78,27. And it started when they asked me for an update
Hi suzieque935- Welcome to the King Care community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your game, I can understand your disappointment. Let's try and get you back on track.
- When did the problem start?
- Which model of tablet are you playing on?
- If you can test it, does your game work on desktop?
- Which version of Candy Crush Soda Saga do you have installed (this can be checked in the App/Play store)
Thanks!