I accidentally made a purchase. How do I cancel it?

Options
Loretta
Loretta Posts: 1 Newbie

When trying to cancel a popup, I dropped my phone. I didn't intend to press on the popup but when I picked up my phone it said "Enjoy your purchase". How do I cancel the purchase?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If it's already gone through then you can't cancel it, what you can do though is use the "report a problem" link or something along those lines in the receipt you should of received in an email. From there you'll be able to get in touch with customer service and explain it was accidental purchase.

• Nelly26
    Nelly26 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi. I accidently press the purchase button thinking it was the continue button by mistake without looking right. Can you please cancel that purchase and also I'm not authorized to use that debit card. I will appreciate for you to cancel it asap and please let me know. Thank you for your service and I'm looking forward to continue playing one of my favorite game app. 
  • Nelly26
    Nelly26 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My favorite game app is CandyCrush Soda were i have the problem that I accidentally press the wrong button. Please I need you to cancel that transaction asap and must of all I'm not allowed to use that debit card. I hope everything gets resolved and let me know asap. The other games I love to play is Candy Crush Friends and Candy Crush Saga. Thank you for your support.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello @Nelly26 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have made an accidental purchase!!  I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this below link to request for a refund.  Community does not deal with the Purchase issues because the query includes your personal details!  

Here is the link: https://soporto.king.com/contact
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    **  and the SUB-TOPIC as "Accidental Purchase"
    ** Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?