Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When trying to cancel a popup, I dropped my phone. I didn't intend to press on the popup but when I picked up my phone it said "Enjoy your purchase". How do I cancel the purchase?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it's already gone through then you can't cancel it, what you can do though is use the "report a problem" link or something along those lines in the receipt you should of received in an email. From there you'll be able to get in touch with customer service and explain it was accidental purchase.