Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost 7 gold bars. How and why did this happen. I've lost gold bars before but never asked why? Makes me wonder how many times this really has happened, since I only recently started keeping track of my bars. Can I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gretchen- Welcome to King Care. I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
Have a sweet week! :-)