Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My husband and I play Candy Crash Soda Saga for along time. My husband has daily boosters every day but i do not have. Why? What can i do to have daily boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had a similar question as to why I wasn't getting a certain challenge. Here is the answer from a King Customer Care team representative:
Please note that quests, promotions and rewards are often timed or limited events.Allocation is completely random, and we are unable to "send" these games to specific devices.Not every game has them, and as such, they are not necessarily available to all players, devices or platforms continuously or simultaneously, and as the treats offered are free items, we are unable to replace them.
Furthermore, many of these are what we call "A/B testings".Therefore, we cannot guarantee they're always available or work without some issues.When our developers want to try new features in the game, they first make an A/B testing; randomly chosen players get this new feature in an update to see how it works. If everything goes well, it will be introduced to all players later on.
While the following steps are not guaranteed to restore functionality of specific game features, they can resolve any background issues affecting the game on your device:
1) Close all apps and restart the device.
2) Check for updates both for your device and installed apps via the app store.
3) Clear the cache.
Hope this helps you somewhat Hatice, I know it can be frustrating seeing your husband have a feature that you do not.
Jilly
Why i am not getting free booster and gold bars
Mary,
See Above Answer ^^^ it seemed to have worked for Hatice.
The same happens to me. I am not getting daily boosters and my sister does get them and we play in the same type of device. I find it unfair and i wont be buying boosters again until I get these daily rewards for free the same as others.