Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I PAID 2 LOTS OF £3.99 TO FINISH THIS LEVEL . MANAGED TO COMPLETE IT AND THEN IT JUST GOT STUCK ... CAN YOU PLEASE REFUND ME OR SEND ME THE EXTRA LIVES .. MANY THANKS.. MARTIN BOHRER
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Martin- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you had some problems passing level 965. I would like to check your account and the payment transaction details.
I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
Have a soda sweet week!