Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
After logging out and logging back into my saved account, I lost all my boosters. How can I get these back?? I was saved through email and password, not Facebook. Does that make a difference?? Can boosters be recovered??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nothing gets saved to an email and password, progress and gold bars are synced to either Facebook or Kingdom account. Everything else gets locally stored in order to make it available for when playing offline. You can get boosters recovered but only if they were purchased and provide receipts for.