Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For nearly 2 years I played Candy Crush Soda on my tablet. Now all of a sudden the game does not laod at all. My husband and daughter have the same the tablet and the game open on theirs. I'm using Google Chrome as my browser. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good day,
I'm still waiting on a reply?
Morning.
No we play on 3 different tablets.
I am connected to Facebook on my laptop, my levels are available there and the level number is the same as on my tablet. I also experience the same problem with Candy Crash Saga. All my other King games opens on my tablet without any problems.This is so frustrating. The software on my tablet is Andriod.
Hi Magriet!
Are you all playing Soda on the same tablet?
If you have the game connected to Facebook then I suggest you check if your levels are available there. You'll have to check this from a stationary computer.
Cheers