Getting a problem with some games - Flashes up "cannot connect to Facebook", but I don't use that

Sarah-10
Sarah-10 Posts: 10 Level 2

Problem with a couple of games, one is Candy Crush Soda, open it to play and it flashes up "cannot connect to Facebook", but I've never connected to that and don't want to. The message keeps flashing up, it's like it's scrolling, I cannot progress to play levels. It's making me insane. 

Other game is Candy Crush Jelly Soda where it flashes up "disconnect from Facebook", or possibly "disconnected from Facebook", but they're not connected to it and never have been.. It keeps flashing up and down, cannot progress as it keeps flashing.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Sarah!

I suggest you do a re-installation of the game.

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and messages will get lost when re-installing so please take that into consideration)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone or tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play or iTunes and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers

• Sarah-10
    Sarah-10 Posts: 10 Level 2

Thanks, almost sorted something... Not showing the message about Facebook anymore, but it still just goes black and closes the app mid-way through a game. I get further than before, but only play it for say 20 seconds... Not a set time, it changes, could be 5 seconds... Could be 10, but not much more than 20.

Any other ideas?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?