Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I Login with facebook and lost all progress, what can I do to restore my old level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was online when I login with facebook ,
In order to restore something you need to have a back up of it. If your game was not actively connected to either Facebook or Kingdom, there won't be any back up which can be restored.
But anyway I wasn't on level one
Years ago I was
Were you not connecting to a Facebook or Kingdom previously?