We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

my candy crush soda saga stuck on level 1150..when will be the new levels releasing?

Ali_Mirza
Ali_Mirza Posts: 2 Newbie

my candy crush soda saga game has been stuck o level 1150 for over 30 days...when will the new levels be released

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

Hello Ali,

Have you gone to your app store or Google play store? Go there, click on the game and click update. You may have your auto update disabled. Because they are already up to level 1210 on candy crush soda. 

Hope this helps you out! 

Jilly 

• Ali_Mirza
    Ali_Mirza Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello Ali,

Have you gone to your app store or Google play store? Go there, click on the game and click update. You may have your auto update disabled. Because they are already up to level 1210 on candy crush soda. 

Hope this helps you out! 

Jilly 

Thank you Jilly...Its working....stay blessed
  • JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

Hello Ali,

Hope this helps you out! 

Jilly 

Great Ali, thank you, I hope I will!! So glad it worked out for you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?