Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Where is Bubblegum Hill...Please don't stop it..I look forward to playing it..Even if I don't win..And I don't think that I am the only one who feels this way..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also waiting to get bubblegum hill back, last time i left it holding the crown, so no reward for me yet
Hi guys!
Check out this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/no-more-bubblegum-hill
Cheers :-)
Me to: please bring ot back!!!!
I want it back too!!!! Enough with the long (unreal) challenges!
Please, please, please bring back BGH!!!
Definitely miss Bubblegum Hill. Can you keep it as an option for a couple of days at a time like you do the challenges on Candy Crush?