Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I changed my Phone and even I still are in the level I left I am not getting anymore neither bubble gum hill nor fishing tournament. Why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you. I connected to facebook from the New Phone and I got my latest level, but haven't got the Hill since then. Nor the fishing tournament or the presents. I do have the challenges.
Did you start these events on your old phone or is that you've not seen them since you've changed phone?
Check that your game is still connecting to Facebook or Kingdom, without being connected you don't get access to them so could be worth troubleshooting it: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android