We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 982 - how do I complete with 23 moves (no boosters)?

ShirleyC
ShirleyC Posts: 1 Newbie

All the on-line tips/hints advice I can find state that you start this level with 33 moves.  However, I start this level with only 23!!! Is it something to do with playing through my desktop PC (rather than an app)?  Please help - as I'm getting really, really, REALLY frustrated! 

(PS: I'm no dummy as a Soda Crush player! On my other named account, I've already completed the last released level, and am waiting for new levels to be made available!)

Many thanks, in advance

Shirley

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

Hi Shirley,

Often times when there are updates the levels and amount of moves change as well. So you are right, there are only 23 moves for this level. I just tried replaying it, not sure how I passed it but I'm sure it was using my boosters before opening the level. I would try getting a striped candy and a package because that breaks away a lot of the licorice covering the boxes. Pay close attention to your chambers that are dropping out the lucky candies, packages come out of the middle chamber as I'm sure you already know. I'm sorry if this is probably no help to you at all but I tried... it's a tough level you'll get through it eventually, but if you get any boosters I would definitely use them!

Good Luck!

Jilly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?