Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
while on facebook the panel will not close, which disables me from seeing the entire gameplay screen. I can't see settings, the X to close the boxes or anything! Can you help? I also can't send lives to friends since last week on my adroid tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing as I'm not sure what this panel is that you mention.
If you're having issues sending lives then the best place to start is with the FB connection troubleshooting: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android