Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have boosters on my phone but not on my computer... Why is that??? can you help me? Its been like this for a long while now!!!!!candy crush soda
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pam- Thanks for posting on King Care. The boosters are available only on the device you received them. The boosters that you receive on your mobile device will be used exclusively there and the same will happen to those boosters received when you play on a PC or laptop.I hope this helps :-) Have a lovely week!
Hi Pam- Thanks for posting on King Care. The boosters are available only on the device you received them. The boosters that you receive on your mobile device will be used exclusively there and the same will happen to those boosters received when you play on a PC or laptop.
I hope this helps :-)
Have a lovely week!
I transfered to a new tablet and I have the same issue now. It seems like you guys could transfer the boosters since you were able to transfer the game. I'm on level 360 and it has taken me forever to earn the boosters and I use them on the hard levels. So what you guys are saying is, i will lose them since i don't plan on playing on my old tablet anymore since it’s broken? I never pay for them but, I know a lot of people do and it isn't fair for you guys not to transfer them. You could compensate us somehow.