Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Level 1245 goes to the loading screen but will not load, even though I have completed level 1244. I have lost multiple lives as every time I click on it and it stalls, I lose a life. Can someone please help with this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello all, Thank you for posting and bringing this to our attention. I will now pass this information to the game team to look at and as soon as I get any news, I will update you all. Kind regards, Johnny
Hello all,
Thank you for posting and bringing this to our attention. I will now pass this information to the game team to look at and as soon as I get any news, I will update you all.
Kind regards,
Johnny