Level 1245 on candy crush soda saga will not load although I have completed level 1244.

Options
Jennifer322
Jennifer322 Posts: 3 Newbie

Level 1245 goes to the loading screen but will not load, even though I have completed level 1244. I have lost multiple lives as every time I click on it and it stalls, I lose a life. Can someone please help with this?

Answers

• Wendy-17
    Wendy-17 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all, 

Thank you for posting and bringing this to our attention. I will now pass this information to the game team to look at and as soon as I get any news, I will update you all. 

Kind regards, 

Johnny

Yay! Thanks for looking into this. It's been a few days and nothing works to enter level 1245 via pc! :) (everything is up to date, all other levels work fine)
  • Dee_Bari_Mullen
    Dee_Bari_Mullen Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello all, 

Thank you for posting and bringing this to our attention. I will now pass this information to the game team to look at and as soon as I get any news, I will update you all. 

Kind regards, 

Johnny

Still waiting for an answer
  • Dee_Bari_Mullen
    Options

Hello all, 

Kind regards, 

Johnny

Any word on level 1245? Still waiting
  • Dee_Bari_Mullen
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hello all, 

Kind regards, 

Johnny

Could someone please figure out what is going on with level 1245. Totally getting frustrated that no one has gotten back to all of those who are having this problem.
  • Dee_Bari_Mullen
    Options

Hello all, 

Kind regards, 

Johnny

This absolutely ridiculous that no one has gotten back to all those who have a problem with level 1245 loading. Its been almost a week and no response. I love playing this game, and find it totally unprofessional that this situation has not been resolved. Someone please get on the ball and do something!!!!!!!!!!
  • emtcc1250
    emtcc1250 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all, 

Kind regards, 

Johnny

Can someone please get back to us on this problem. This is ridiculous that we have to wait this long. Just give us some kind of information!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?