Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I accidentally deleted soda crush I was on level over 550. And now it's back to level 1 ,
tried going through Facebook but have one account that is obsolete as it was someone else ,
but cant seem to get through my Facebook ap,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wendy- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!