Cannot reinstall Candy Crush Soda Saga

Options
Penny_Martin
Penny_Martin Posts: 4 Newbie

I was having trouble with a pop-up window showing the Facebook icon and a mobile device that looked like they were transferring info, this was on my PC.  This little window kept popping up and down and on and off and I couldn't delete it nor could I play the game (I could move things behind it but couldn't see anything through it).  My computer is an Optiplex 780, a comparatively old computer, but it is the original one I downloaded the app to.  I do have Windows 10 but not the anniversary update because for some reason my computer won't take it.  Now later that afternoon, I had gotten a new tablet, just a small Amazon Fire, 4th generation and downloaded the app to it.  It synced okay and everything worked, except for the daily prizes.  the game on the PC worked earlier but when I went to play it in the evening is when that window popped up.  I deleted the game and was going to reinstall it from the App Store but it said I owned the game and there was nowhere to reinstall it.  Can you help me?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

This is a Kindle issue. If you don't have the game installed then the issue can't be with the game if that makes sense. 

What does the actual App Store message say. Let me know, or maybe Google it so see if anything comes up. 

• Penny_Martin
    Penny_Martin Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

This is a Kindle issue. If you don't have the game installed then the issue can't be with the game if that makes sense. 

What does the actual App Store message say. Let me know, or maybe Google it so see if anything comes up. 

I doubt it's the game, I think it's something I didn't do right. The game was installed on my PC when I downloaded to my tablet and tried to sync it. It synced to my tablet but somehow messed up on my PC? I figured if I deleted it on my PC and then reinstalled it, it would be okay. Unfortunately, now I can't get it back. In the App Store, the "Free" block is grayed out and there is nowhere to reinstall it. There is an exclamation mark in a circle that says "This title is powered by great new features in the free Windows Anniversary Update. Go to http://aka.ms/winup. I don't remember is this was there when I originally downloaded the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?