Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For months now I have been purchasing things from you via my paypal account, now for some reason it won't accept it anymore, all I get is a message saying no money was taken from your account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rita- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing payment problems.
- Are you playing on a desktop or mobile device? Please let me know which model you are on.
- When did the problem start?
- Does the problem occur with all types of purchases?
Thanks a lot!