Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
please can I have my infinite lives back and my daily bonus has gone back to day one I was on 94
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Reinstalling wipes everything that isn't synced and the only things that sync are gold and progress. If you purchased those unlimited lives you can probably claim them back, there will be a link you can use in the receipt. It's what I did when I lost my phone and got my purchases credited back to me.