Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Really frustrated with my computer keep freezing and I lose my lives and sometimes my special candies. I would like my account credited with some free lives and special candies Please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vikki,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.
Thanks!
Have you already gone through the general PC troubleshooting to see if there's any difference in performance? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out