Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello,
I changed my Facebook password and now when I try to connect to the app in my Windows 10 PC, it won't work. How do I get back to the log in screen, or how do I reconnect to facebook with the new password?
Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Helena!
Sounds like the installed app in Win10 didn't recognize your password change. I think you can solve it by removing the app, reboot your computer and then re-install Soda.
Cheers :-)
Hi Helena!Sounds like the installed app in Win10 didn't recognize your password change. I think you can solve it by removing the app, reboot your computer and then re-install Soda.Cheers :-)