Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I start a new level the game forces me to use a booster even though I didn't select to use one nor want to use one. How do I fix this glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jchenowe,
Now I know this is happening in regular Candy Crush but not in Candy Crush Soda. Did you mean to click Candy Crush? If so, please add your name and issue to thread:https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/list-boosters this is the main thread regarding this issue, here you will receive updates and they are working on a fix. If not please let me know if Candy Crush Soda is doing this also!
Thank you,
Jilly