Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have just updated the app, Candy Crush Jelly and Soda. But then I found out that all progress are gone! How can I restore them, because I was at level 200 something already.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your post.I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved and it is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.I hope this information helps.Kind regards,Johnny
Thank you for your post.
I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved and it is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.
To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.
To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Johnny