Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
twice I have had lvl 1266 crash when I join a candy ball and a gum ball. Spectacular clearance looks like it will clear and then freeze with the space ship on scree. I want to pass this level with my bonuses back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I too have had the same issue, and have found more than one comment about this same issue in other comments. Color Changer + Chocolate Ball shows spectacular explosions than a freeze. I backgrounded the app, then tapped the app icon to open again, the level showed as complete, on the screen with the score. Tapped the [X] to close and the app crashed. Relaunch shows the level as incomplete again.
Hi Allan- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that the game froze whilst you were trying to pass a level. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
I would like to also take a look at your account to make things right again :-)
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!