Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello soda crush players...
I have completed level 1090 in soda crush saga. Next level is not showing. Is it really the last level right now? Looking forward to many more levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would imagine they will keep making new levels for a while, it seems like a popular game!
I almost reach last level: Toffee Island (1510). Should I expect more? I play regularly.
There are around 1200+ levels so if you update the app you will have a lot more levels to play. Levels get released quite regularly so I don't think the game will be ending any time soon.