Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I just opened the game to play and it brought me back to day 1 on the daily bonus. Yesterday I was well over 150 days. Will this situation be fixed? I really enjoyed the 30 mins of free play I got most days after getting over 100 days straight
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Steve, the game studios are aware of this issue and are diligently working on a fix. It's happened to most, including myself and other super users too. Post your comments in the main thread so you can see updates on the issue and that they know you have an issue as well. There should be an update coming soon to fix the issue so keep checking your play store for an update. But they will also post in the main thread, which is here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/daily-bonus-reset-on-candy-crush-soda#entry_88862
Thanks for your patience during this time!
Jilly