Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My Candy Crush Soda game updated automatically, and I lost all of my progress. How do I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Where did you find this thread? It is so old 🤪
anyway, here is a link with info you’re looking for….
Lost my progress. How do I get it back?
Hi Addie,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Â
I have sent you a private message, visible for you in your inbox.Â
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team