Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been playing candy crush soda everyday and collect the wrapped candy daily and the other evening I signed on while on day 104, took me back to day one. Can that please be corrected? It has me very upset. Pat
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same thing happened to me but I was over 300 days with bonus then last week sent me to day 1. I wasn't sure what the hours of the day were and or what time started the next day e.g. I even raced home several days trying to log on before 12am
It's a technical issues by the looks of it which is being looked into so keep an eye here for any updates: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/my-daily-bonus-reset-back-to-day-1