Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
All friends have/had a tournament going but I never had it. I've updated multiple times. We have the same phone. Why can't I participate?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Lolo,
Please refer to this thread for further information about our events & promotions:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/new-feature-not-showing-in-your-game-more-info-here
Kind regards,
Johnny
Still not event here. How much i will wait to get?
24 hours ago was active ufo event i dont have it. Now is tournament fishing active i dont have it. That is my problem. I still wait to fix that issue. Thanks