Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello,
Can I keep my boosters when I've to "hard reset" my mobile ?
I start playing on my back-up device and as I synchronize with Facebook, the level is kept but not the boosters ?
How can I proceed ?
Thanks & Regards
Marc
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marc!
Only levels, highscores and gold bars can be synchronised when you connect your mobile device to Facebook or Kingdom.
Boosters are stored locally on your device so I suggest you play on your old phone until they are used, then switch to your new mobile afterwards.
Cheers :-)