Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i have been playing every day for over 120 days, receiving my daily bonus.
Yesterday, although I played the fame I was never given the bonus and thus morning I am back to day 1!
Unfair. Would like your comments
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Metso, there was an issue recently regarding the daily bonus. A lot of fans were surprised to find out that they were back to day 1 again. King was contacted and there was an update on it. Perhaps it's starting again and I will keep an eye out to see if there are others complaining too. I know that you feel frustrated but you are fortunate that you are one of the players that is testing this out for King. It's a random draw when they come up with a new idea so you're lucky that you've been able to get this daily bonus. Mine also reset but I am just grateful that I am able to get any free booster. If I get more people reporting this I will try to find this message and write back to you. You can also do a search in the box on top of this page to see if others reported this.