We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Did not get my daily bonus yesterday

Metso
Metso Posts: 9 Level 2

i have been playing every day for over 120 days, receiving my daily bonus.

Yesterday, although I played the fame I was never given the bonus and thus morning I am back to day 1!

Unfair. Would like your comments

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi Metso, there was an issue recently regarding the daily bonus.  A lot of fans were surprised to find out that they were back to day 1 again.  King was contacted and there was an update on it.  Perhaps it's starting again and I will keep an eye out to see if there are others complaining too.  I know that you feel frustrated but you are fortunate that you are one of the players that is testing this out for King.  It's a random draw when they come up with a new idea so you're lucky that you've been able to get this daily bonus.  Mine also reset but I am just grateful that I am able to get any free booster.  If I get more people reporting this I will try to find this message and write back to you.  You can also do a search in the box on top of this page to see if others reported this.

• Metso
    Metso Posts: 9 Level 2

Hi Metso, there was an issue recently regarding the daily bonus.  A lot of fans were surprised to find out that they were back to day 1 again.  King was contacted and there was an update on it.  Perhaps it's starting again and I will keep an eye out to see if there are others complaining too.  I know that you feel frustrated but you are fortunate that you are one of the players that is testing this out for King.  It's a random draw when they come up with a new idea so you're lucky that you've been able to get this daily bonus.  Mine also reset but I am just grateful that I am able to get any free booster.  If I get more people reporting this I will try to find this message and write back to you.  You can also do a search in the box on top of this page to see if others reported this.

Thanks for that. I know I should be grateful, I suppose I have just got used to having it every day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?