Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why can't I use the sound to play my game Candy Crush Soda Saga ? I try to turn it back up and it doesn't go. The volumes inside the game are still on but it turns my phone volume all the way down on my media.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deanna,
Thank you for contacting King Care!
I had this very same problem but with Candy Crush. Go to your app settings click on the Candy Crush Soda app and click on clear cache. DO NOT whatsoever, hit clear data, otherwise you will lose all of your boosters in lives. Reset your device, and then hopefully you'll be back on with the sound, let me know if this works out for you I sure hope it does!
Thank you,
Jilly