Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on a certain level on one of my devices but not the other. I have to start the game over. I have logged into facebook with both the devices but nothing has worked. And it did it for 2 of the candy crush games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shannongill,
Thank you for contacting King care!
This might be an obvious question but are you using the same email address that you used for Facebook?
Also here's a thread that may or may not help you but I sure hope it does let me know how it works out.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Thanks,
Jilly