Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I never receive daily boosters in Candy Crush Soda but I do receive them in Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga while playing on facebook. Why? I have tried other browsers and have cleared my cache.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brenda,Have you ever receive the daily booster at all? If not, you may not be one of the 'testers', as they call them, to receive the daily booster, some people do, some people don't. But I sure hope you do. I assume you've been checking it daily right? Also, I would check it throughout the day and night because sometimes it comes through at night especially for me, I think it's kind of on a timed level. just keep checking it periodically see if you get it throughout the day or night, I hope this helps you!Thanks,Jilly
Hi Brenda,
Have you ever receive the daily booster at all? If not, you may not be one of the 'testers', as they call them, to receive the daily booster, some people do, some people don't. But I sure hope you do. I assume you've been checking it daily right? Also, I would check it throughout the day and night because sometimes it comes through at night especially for me, I think it's kind of on a timed level. just keep checking it periodically see if you get it throughout the day or night, I hope this helps you!
Thanks,
Jilly