Daily booster

Brenda_Orzino
Brenda_Orzino Posts: 2 Newbie

I never receive daily boosters in Candy Crush Soda but I do receive them in Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga while playing on facebook. Why? I have tried other browsers and have cleared my cache.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

Hi Brenda,

Have you ever receive the daily booster at all? If not, you may not be one of the 'testers', as they call them, to receive the daily booster, some people do, some people don't. But I sure hope you do. I assume you've been checking it daily right? Also, I would check it throughout the day and night because sometimes it comes through at night especially for me, I think it's kind of on a timed level.  just keep checking it periodically see if you get it throughout the day or night, I hope this helps you!

Thanks,

Jilly 

• Brenda_Orzino
    Brenda_Orzino Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Brenda,

Have you ever receive the daily booster at all? If not, you may not be one of the 'testers', as they call them, to receive the daily booster, some people do, some people don't. But I sure hope you do. I assume you've been checking it daily right? Also, I would check it throughout the day and night because sometimes it comes through at night especially for me, I think it's kind of on a timed level.  just keep checking it periodically see if you get it throughout the day or night, I hope this helps you!

Thanks,

Jilly 

Hi Jilly,I have never received a booster using FB to play and I am on level 114. I do get booster if I use my laptop (MSN games) and my tablet. I was just wondering why this is the only Crush Saga game that I don't receive boosters on FB. Thanks for answering.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?